cloudstack.git
22 hours agoLog load bean exception (#6356) main
João Jandre [Thu, 19 May 2022 03:04:03 +0000 (00:04 -0300)] 
Log load bean exception (#6356)

* Log load bean exception

* Address review

* import BeansException

Co-authored-by: João Paraquetti <joao@scclouds.com.br>
35 hours agocks: Get caller user keys if cluster belongs to project (#6392)
David Jumani [Wed, 18 May 2022 13:40:13 +0000 (19:10 +0530)] 
cks: Get caller user keys if cluster belongs to project (#6392)

* cks: Get caller user keys if cluster belongs to project

* Refactor

36 hours agoMerge branch '4.16'
nvazquez [Wed, 18 May 2022 13:29:42 +0000 (10:29 -0300)] 
Merge branch '4.16'

36 hours agoLog exception on keystore build for custom certificate (#6394) 4.16
Nicolas Vazquez [Wed, 18 May 2022 13:29:00 +0000 (10:29 -0300)] 
Log exception on keystore build for custom certificate (#6394)

* Log exception on keystore build for custom certificate

* Refactor

38 hours agoui: update ja locale translation (#6332)
tajisoft [Wed, 18 May 2022 11:25:41 +0000 (20:25 +0900)] 
ui: update ja locale translation (#6332)

2 days agocks: upgrade k8s to 1.23.3/1.24.0 in smoke test (#6388)
Wei Zhou [Tue, 17 May 2022 14:19:37 +0000 (16:19 +0200)] 
cks: upgrade k8s to 1.23.3/1.24.0 in smoke test (#6388)

2 days agotest: add test for importUnmanagedInstance (#6385)
Abhishek Kumar [Tue, 17 May 2022 14:18:45 +0000 (19:48 +0530)] 
test: add test for importUnmanagedInstance (#6385)

* test: add test for importUnmanagedInstance

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* refactor

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix test

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
3 days agoserver: publish ip6 assign event with route, always for vpc (#6389)
Abhishek Kumar [Mon, 16 May 2022 19:29:02 +0000 (00:59 +0530)] 
server: publish ip6 assign event with route, always for vpc (#6389)

* server: publish ip6 assign event for vpc always

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* refactor event message, fix event publish

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* unused import

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* Fix event string

6 days agoFix, change network.disable.rpfilter type from integer to boolean. (#6380)
Sina Kashipazha [Fri, 13 May 2022 12:21:22 +0000 (14:21 +0200)] 
Fix, change network.disable.rpfilter type from integer to boolean. (#6380)

* Fix, change network.disable.rpfilter type from integer to boolean.

`network.disable.rpfilter` global setting doesn't accept boolean values.

* Changed consoleproxy.disable.rpfilter global setting type from integer to boolean.

6 days agoFix changeOfferingForVolume API to consider storage type in the disk offering (#6377)
Harikrishna [Fri, 13 May 2022 11:21:15 +0000 (16:51 +0530)] 
Fix changeOfferingForVolume API to consider storage type in the disk offering (#6377)

6 days agoReword KVM snapshot without memory error message (#6387)
Nicolas Vazquez [Fri, 13 May 2022 11:19:54 +0000 (08:19 -0300)] 
Reword KVM snapshot without memory error message (#6387)

6 days agoFix: Cannot import Vmware instances (#6384)
Nicolas Vazquez [Fri, 13 May 2022 10:46:53 +0000 (07:46 -0300)] 
Fix: Cannot import Vmware instances (#6384)

7 days agoAdd new labels (#6378)
João Jandre [Thu, 12 May 2022 11:59:35 +0000 (08:59 -0300)] 
Add new labels (#6378)

Co-authored-by: Joao <JoaoJandre@gitlab.com>
7 days agoremoved unused field (#6383)
dahn [Thu, 12 May 2022 11:28:54 +0000 (13:28 +0200)] 
removed unused field (#6383)

7 days agoUI: Add missing tooltips on service offering creation (#6376)
Nicolas Vazquez [Thu, 12 May 2022 10:26:15 +0000 (07:26 -0300)] 
UI: Add missing tooltips on service offering creation (#6376)

* UI: Add missing tooltips on service offering creation

* Refactor - use translation

* Corrected message for compute only offering tool tip

Co-authored-by: Harikrishna Patnala <harikrishna.patnala@gmail.com>
7 days agoUI: Fix hypervisor list after zone validation when registering a template (#6382)
Nicolas Vazquez [Thu, 12 May 2022 10:17:28 +0000 (07:17 -0300)] 
UI: Fix hypervisor list after zone validation when registering a template (#6382)

7 days agoMerge branch '4.16'
nvazquez [Thu, 12 May 2022 10:16:31 +0000 (07:16 -0300)] 
Merge branch '4.16'

7 days agoUpdate VM name, when the new name provided in updateVirtualMachine API in different...
Suresh Kumar Anaparti [Thu, 12 May 2022 10:15:19 +0000 (15:45 +0530)] 
Update VM name, when the new name provided in updateVirtualMachine API in different case. (#6379)

7 days agoagent: enable ssl only for kvm agent (not in system vms) (#6371)
Wei Zhou [Thu, 12 May 2022 10:01:55 +0000 (12:01 +0200)] 
agent: enable ssl only for kvm agent (not in system vms) (#6371)

* agent: enable ssl only for kvm agent (not in system vms)

* Revert "agent: enable ssl only for kvm agent (not in system vms)"

This reverts commit b2d76bad2e9455384c4ac34cee6763014e255eb6.

* Revert "KVM: Enable SSL if keystore exists (#6200)"

This reverts commit 4525f8c8e7ffecf50eff586ccfbc3d498f1b8021.

* KVM: Enable SSL if keystore exists in LibvirtComputingResource.java

8 days agoui: Allow editing host and storage tags in updateHost & updatStoragePool forms (...
Pearl Dsilva [Wed, 11 May 2022 11:06:19 +0000 (16:36 +0530)] 
ui: Allow editing host and storage tags in updateHost & updatStoragePool forms (#6375)

8 days agoCKS: fix error with pulling weaveworks images when create k8s ISO (#6368)
Wei Zhou [Wed, 11 May 2022 02:11:23 +0000 (04:11 +0200)] 
CKS: fix error with pulling weaveworks images when create k8s ISO (#6368)

this fixes the error below when create K8S ISO using scripts/util/create-kubernetes-binaries-iso.sh

```
+ echo 'Downloading image weaveworks/weave-kube:latest ---'
Downloading image weaveworks/weave-kube:latest ---
+ [[ weaveworks/weave-kube:latest == kubernetesui* ]]
+ [[ weaveworks/weave-kube:latest == apache* ]]
+ sudo ctr image pull weaveworks/weave-kube:latest
INFO[0000] trying next host                              error="failed to do request: Head https://weaveworks/v2/weave-kube/manifests/latest: dial tcp: lookup weaveworks: no such host" host=weaveworks
ctr: failed to resolve reference "weaveworks/weave-kube:latest": failed to do request: Head https://weaveworks/v2/weave-kube/manifests/latest: dial tcp: lookup weaveworks: no such host
```

8 days agoUI: Fix refresh button on Metrics (#6370)
Nicolas Vazquez [Wed, 11 May 2022 02:06:07 +0000 (23:06 -0300)] 
UI: Fix refresh button on Metrics (#6370)

12 days agoipv6: set default_egress_policy for ingress rules (#6364) 4.17
Wei Zhou [Sat, 7 May 2022 12:37:42 +0000 (14:37 +0200)] 
ipv6: set default_egress_policy for ingress rules (#6364)

The issue is found in the smoke test `test/integration/smoke/test_network_ipv6.py`.
sometimes the test failed with error below
```
FAIL: Test to verify IPv6 network
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/marvin/lib/decoratorGenerators.py", line 30, in test_wrapper
    return test(self, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/marvin/test_network_ipv6.py", line 1215, in test_01_verify_ipv6_network
    self.checkNetworkRouting()
  File "/marvin/test_network_ipv6.py", line 1060, in checkNetworkRouting
    "Ping from VM %s of network %s to VM %s of network %s is unsuccessful" % (self.routing_test_vm.id, self.routing_test_network.id, self.virtual_machine.id, self.network.id))
AssertionError: False is not true : Ping from VM 0aa36a76-09c6-476f-97c5-b9cea27a5b7c of network 27a2b244-e319-46c5-a779-d6ae73eb9ac2 to VM ae13ea17-1f35-4ca7-83c1-e13126f8df79 of network 1f38a686-69f3-41ed-a75e-cd3f822497d8 is unsuccessful
```

After investigation, we found the egress traffic is dropped by `nft`.

a correct nft chain looks like
```
root@r-282-VM:~# nft list chain ip6 ip6_firewall fw_chain_egress
table ip6 ip6_firewall {
chain fw_chain_egress {
counter packets 0 bytes 0 accept
}
}
```

However, some VRs has the following nft chain
```
root@r-280-VM:~# nft list chain ip6 ip6_firewall fw_chain_egress
table ip6 ip6_firewall {
chain fw_chain_egress {
counter packets 0 bytes 0 drop
}
}
```

It is because the ingress rule does not have correct `default_egress_policy`
```
root@r-280-VM:~# cat /etc/cloudstack/ipv6firewallrules.json
{
  "0": {
    "already_added": false,
    "default_egress_policy": true,
    "dest_cidr_list": [],
    "guest_ip6_cidr": "fd17:ac56:1234:1a96::/64",
    "id": 0,
    "protocol": "all",
    "purpose": "Ipv6Firewall",
    "revoked": false,
    "source_cidr_list": [],
    "src_ip": "",
    "traffic_type": "Egress"
  },
  "1263": {
    "already_added": false,
    "default_egress_policy": false,
    "dest_cidr_list": [
      "::/0"
    ],
    "guest_ip6_cidr": "fd17:ac56:1234:1a96::/64",
    "icmp_code": -1,
    "icmp_type": -1,
    "id": 1263,
    "protocol": "icmp",
    "purpose": "Ipv6Firewall",
    "revoked": false,
    "source_cidr_list": [
      "::/0"
    ],
    "traffic_type": "Ingress"
  },
  "id": "ipv6firewallrules"
}
```

in mose time, the Egress rule is processed before Ingress rule.
But when the Ingress rule is processed at first, the nft chain will be wrong.

13 days agotest_network_ipv6.py : remove wrong icmp type (#6361)
Wei Zhou [Fri, 6 May 2022 20:01:34 +0000 (22:01 +0200)] 
test_network_ipv6.py : remove wrong icmp type (#6361)

13 days agoBugfix: no support for XCPng 8.2.1 (#6362)
Nicolas Vazquez [Fri, 6 May 2022 16:04:52 +0000 (13:04 -0300)] 
Bugfix: no support for XCPng 8.2.1 (#6362)

* Initial support for XCPng 8.2.1

* Refactor

13 days agoschema,upgrade: fix wrong comment for new columns of cloud.event (#6363)
Abhishek Kumar [Fri, 6 May 2022 16:00:13 +0000 (21:30 +0530)] 
schema,upgrade: fix wrong comment for new columns of cloud.event (#6363)

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
13 days agoui: Fix adding tags to compute and disk offering (#6360)
Pearl Dsilva [Fri, 6 May 2022 10:52:12 +0000 (16:22 +0530)] 
ui: Fix adding tags to compute and disk offering (#6360)

2 weeks agoGateways after Nic update on Shared Network tests (#6355)
dahn [Thu, 5 May 2022 22:53:31 +0000 (00:53 +0200)] 
Gateways after Nic update on Shared Network tests (#6355)

* initial code to set up test

* validations in marvin test

2 weeks agoMerge branch '4.16'
nvazquez [Thu, 5 May 2022 02:16:01 +0000 (23:16 -0300)] 
Merge branch '4.16'

2 weeks agoui: Network offerings not listed if listVPCs not available in the account Role (...
Pearl Dsilva [Thu, 5 May 2022 02:14:47 +0000 (07:44 +0530)] 
ui: Network offerings not listed if listVPCs not available in the account Role (#6354)

2 weeks agomaven: Move apache DS dependencies to test scope (#6347)
Marcus Sorensen [Wed, 4 May 2022 06:19:29 +0000 (00:19 -0600)] 
maven: Move apache DS dependencies to test scope (#6347)

Fixes: #6346

Move LDAP embedded server dependencies to test scope so they aren't packaged in final management server jar.

Co-authored-by: Marcus Sorensen <mls@apple.com>
2 weeks agoui: Fix live patch of routers (#6353)
Pearl Dsilva [Tue, 3 May 2022 21:21:10 +0000 (02:51 +0530)] 
ui: Fix live patch of routers (#6353)

2 weeks ago.github: run coverage for pushes to main branch
Rohit Yadav [Tue, 3 May 2022 20:53:09 +0000 (02:23 +0530)] 
.github: run coverage for pushes to main branch

Signed-off-by: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
2 weeks agosystemvm: setup radvd correctly (#6343)
Abhishek Kumar [Tue, 3 May 2022 20:53:32 +0000 (02:23 +0530)] 
systemvm: setup radvd correctly (#6343)

* systemvm: setup radvd correctly

Fixes radvd setup on VR for isolated network

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* donot start radvd on startup

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* Revert "donot start radvd on startup"

This reverts commit 2a8f737f3cf548386f025a436da5e66f59af858b.

* ipv6: do not start radvd in common.sh

* ipv6: do not add radvd to enabled_svcs in CsRedundant.py

* systemvm: add radvd to /var/cache/cloud/enabled_svcs when enable radvd

* test: fix test_network_ipv6.py

Co-authored-by: Wei Zhou <weizhou@apache.org>
2 weeks ago.github: add support for PR decoration
Rohit Yadav [Tue, 3 May 2022 19:32:38 +0000 (01:02 +0530)] 
.github: add support for PR decoration

Signed-off-by: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
2 weeks agoMerge branch '4.16'
nvazquez [Tue, 3 May 2022 17:00:16 +0000 (14:00 -0300)] 
Merge branch '4.16'

2 weeks agoUI: Fix templates page redirection after delete job is finished (#6345)
Nicolas Vazquez [Tue, 3 May 2022 16:59:47 +0000 (13:59 -0300)] 
UI: Fix templates page redirection after delete job is finished (#6345)

2 weeks agoREADME: update badget based on new sonarcloud.io project
Rohit Yadav [Tue, 3 May 2022 15:34:14 +0000 (21:04 +0530)] 
README: update badget based on new sonarcloud.io project

Signed-off-by: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
2 weeks agomaven: update sonarcloud project
Rohit Yadav [Tue, 3 May 2022 13:25:20 +0000 (18:55 +0530)] 
maven: update sonarcloud project

https://sonarcloud.io/project/configuration?id=apache_cloudstack

Signed-off-by: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
2 weeks agoui: Fix template delete issue (#6340)
Pearl Dsilva [Fri, 29 Apr 2022 16:20:32 +0000 (21:50 +0530)] 
ui: Fix template delete issue (#6340)

2 weeks agoUI: show startip and endip if network offering support specified ip ranges (#6336)
Wei Zhou [Fri, 29 Apr 2022 12:13:34 +0000 (14:13 +0200)] 
UI: show startip and endip if network offering support specified ip ranges (#6336)

2 weeks agoui: Fix migrate systemVM icon when stopped (#6337)
Pearl Dsilva [Fri, 29 Apr 2022 10:44:47 +0000 (16:14 +0530)] 
ui: Fix migrate systemVM icon when stopped (#6337)

2 weeks agoChange patch path during live patching of systemVMs (#6328)
Pearl Dsilva [Fri, 29 Apr 2022 03:01:11 +0000 (08:31 +0530)] 
Change patch path during live patching of systemVMs  (#6328)

* Improve log when live patching fails

* change patching path from /tmp to /var/cache/clou

* add iptable rule for console proxy (novnc)

* temporary template paths

* revert pom xml to original paths

2 weeks agoUI: Fix detail settings (#6335)
Nicolas Vazquez [Fri, 29 Apr 2022 02:37:28 +0000 (23:37 -0300)] 
UI: Fix detail settings (#6335)

2 weeks agotest: fix ipv6 network test for xenserver (#6329)
Abhishek Kumar [Fri, 29 Apr 2022 02:28:41 +0000 (07:58 +0530)] 
test: fix ipv6 network test for xenserver (#6329)

Default ACS Xenserver template, CentOS 5.6, has IPv6 disabled.
/etc/modeprobe.conf shows "options ipv6 disable=1"
To run IPv6 network test successfully on Xenserver smoketest run get_test_template will be used instead of get_template while deploying guest VM in the IPv6 guest network.

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
3 weeks agoImprove log when live patching fails (#6324)
Pearl Dsilva [Thu, 28 Apr 2022 16:01:15 +0000 (21:31 +0530)] 
Improve log when live patching fails (#6324)

3 weeks agoAdded allowuserdrivenbackups toggle to the edit backup offering button (#6323)
João Jandre [Thu, 28 Apr 2022 14:09:12 +0000 (11:09 -0300)] 
Added allowuserdrivenbackups toggle to the edit backup offering button (#6323)

Co-authored-by: Joao <JoaoJandre@gitlab.com>
3 weeks agoui: Fix groupaction for nw cleanup and Notify when groupaction fails (#6333)
David Jumani [Thu, 28 Apr 2022 12:21:43 +0000 (17:51 +0530)] 
ui: Fix groupaction for nw cleanup and Notify when groupaction fails (#6333)

3 weeks agoUI: Fix filter width to fix options (#6325)
Nicolas Vazquez [Thu, 28 Apr 2022 01:30:34 +0000 (22:30 -0300)] 
UI: Fix filter width to fix options (#6325)

3 weeks ago.github: sonarcloud integration fixes
Rohit Yadav [Wed, 27 Apr 2022 12:45:10 +0000 (18:15 +0530)] 
.github: sonarcloud integration fixes

Signed-off-by: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
3 weeks agoFix grammatical errors on en.json (#6281)
JoaoJandre [Wed, 27 Apr 2022 12:29:27 +0000 (09:29 -0300)] 
Fix grammatical errors on en.json (#6281)

* Fix grammatical errors on en.json

* Removed duplicated labels caused by merging branches

* Address review

Co-authored-by: João Paraquetti <joao@scclouds.com.br>
Co-authored-by: Joao <JoaoJandre@gitlab.com>
3 weeks agoui: add route for network acl event resource (#6322)
Abhishek Kumar [Wed, 27 Apr 2022 12:26:46 +0000 (17:56 +0530)] 
ui: add route for network acl event resource (#6322)

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
3 weeks agoFix user shared networks tests (#6319)
Nicolas Vazquez [Wed, 27 Apr 2022 10:30:44 +0000 (07:30 -0300)] 
Fix user shared networks tests (#6319)

3 weeks agoDisable creating StorPool logs when there isn't StorPool primary storage (#6317)
slavkap [Wed, 27 Apr 2022 10:24:44 +0000 (13:24 +0300)] 
Disable creating StorPool logs when there isn't StorPool primary storage (#6317)

There is not need to create log files for StorPool driver when there
isn't a StorPool primary storage

3 weeks agoui,api: fix api resourcename and user/project event resource (#6315)
Abhishek Kumar [Wed, 27 Apr 2022 02:32:18 +0000 (08:02 +0530)] 
ui,api: fix api resourcename and user/project event resource (#6315)

For user and project dashborad event resource details were not showing as shown in admin dashboard.
API, UI shows name of the resource as event resourcename. Changed it to displaytext of the resource for consistency

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.kumar@shapeblue.com>
3 weeks agonetwork: fix event, acl, firewall for ipv6 nw (#6314)
Abhishek Kumar [Wed, 27 Apr 2022 02:30:44 +0000 (08:00 +0530)] 
network: fix event, acl, firewall for ipv6 nw (#6314)

* add guest ipv6 cidr for fw rule

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.kumar@shapeblue.com>
* fix fw, acl nft chains

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.kumar@shapeblue.com>
* remove unnecessary log

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.kumar@shapeblue.com>
* api response should return default internet protocol

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.kumar@shapeblue.com>
* event resource fix for ipv6 firewall rule events

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.kumar@shapeblue.com>
* fix radvd, restore ipv6 intf in vm type script

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.kumar@shapeblue.com>
* fix dadfailed with rvr

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.kumar@shapeblue.com>
3 weeks ago[VMWare] error when detaching volume (#6283)
SadiJr [Wed, 27 Apr 2022 02:29:17 +0000 (23:29 -0300)] 
[VMWare] error when detaching volume (#6283)

* Fix exception, in VMWare 6.5, when trying to detach volume

* Address reviews

* Address reviews

Co-authored-by: SadiJr <sadi@scclouds.com.br>
3 weeks ago.github: fix typo in passing merge branch name
Rohit Yadav [Tue, 26 Apr 2022 11:10:09 +0000 (16:40 +0530)] 
.github: fix typo in passing merge branch name

Signed-off-by: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
3 weeks ago.github: fix sonarcloud integration
Rohit Yadav [Tue, 26 Apr 2022 11:05:07 +0000 (16:35 +0530)] 
.github: fix sonarcloud integration

Signed-off-by: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
3 weeks ago.github: skip coverage data when string is empty
Rohit Yadav [Tue, 26 Apr 2022 09:36:06 +0000 (15:06 +0530)] 
.github: skip coverage data when string is empty

This fixes issue of empty rows in the PR coverage data

Signed-off-by: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
3 weeks ago.github: enable PR sonar integration
Rohit Yadav [Tue, 26 Apr 2022 09:13:23 +0000 (14:43 +0530)] 
.github: enable PR sonar integration

Signed-off-by: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
3 weeks agonetwork: ipv6 static routes (#5786)
Abhishek Kumar [Tue, 26 Apr 2022 01:51:32 +0000 (07:21 +0530)] 
network: ipv6 static routes (#5786)

* wip

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* IPv6: configure VR of isolated networks

* IPv6: add default IPv6 route in VR of isolated networks

* Reformat server/src/main/java/com/cloud/network/NetworkServiceImpl.java

* IPv6: update network to offering which support IPv6

* IPv6: update vm nic ipv6 address when update network to new offering

* IPv6: configure VPC VR to support multiple tiers with IPv6

* IPv6: add RDNSS in radvd.conf

* IPv6/UI: support ipv6 protocols in Network ACL

* wip

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* changes for diagnostics

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* more import fromo #5594

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* IPv6: fix wrong public ipv6 in VPC VR

* changes

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* Update server/src/main/java/com/cloud/configuration/ConfigurationManagerImpl.java

Co-authored-by: dahn <daan.hoogland@gmail.com>
* ui: fix add ipv6 prefix labels, message

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* ui: label fix

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* logging fix

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* test fix

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* changes

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* minor ui refactor

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* ip6 events

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* ip6 usage

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* unused

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* slaac based public ip

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* remove unused

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* diagnostics fix for vr

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* firewall changes

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* alert and show ipv6 usage

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* change for network response

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* ipv6 network test

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* changes

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* ui: fix ipaddress listing

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* wip

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix simulator

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* changes

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* changes

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* test fix

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* test and fixes

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* test temp change revert

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fixes

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* use uuid

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* event syntax fix

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* wip

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* review comments

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* assign vlan public IP for dualstack only if both protocols present on same vlan

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* internetprotocol in networkofferingresponse

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* add tcp, udp

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* support vpc with ipv6 only on same vlan

- adds new internet protocol param to createVpcOffering API
- When DualStack internet protocol is selected for the VPC offering, tiers with network with or without IPv6 support can be deployed.
- When IPv4 internet protocol is used for the VPC offering, tiers with network with only IPv4 support can be deployed

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* change and fix

allow VPC with IPv4 protocol to deploy tiers with IPv6

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* test fix

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* ui fixes

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix multiple routes, network guest ipv6 gateway

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* address review comments

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* stop radvd on backup VR

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix router redundant status with ipv6

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* disable radvd for backup vr

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* correctly set ipv6 in redundant router case

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* remove unused code

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix connection

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* ui: don't show all protocol for egress

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix guest ipv6 for redundant VRs

Redundant VRs will not be assigned an IPv6 by ACS and guest netwrok gateway will be added as IPv6 for guest interface by systemvm scripts during setting redundant state of the VR.

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix missing ipv6 on redundant vr

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix syntax

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* ui: fix vpc tier redirect to show details

When redirecting to VPC tier, details tab should be active by default

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* restart radvd on primary redundant vr

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* check for ipv6 values

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* remove old ui change

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix condition

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* remove gateway from backup vr

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* network upgrade fail early

when IPv6 network cannot be allocated fail before shutting down the network

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix radvd not running on RVR

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* prepare radvd.conf once

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix job polling

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix RVR for vpc with ipv6

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix ipv6 network acls

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* Update CsConfig.py

* add check

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* test: vpc offering test

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* test: add negative tests for guest prefix, public range

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* add default ipv6 route for primary

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix dadfailed on vpc rvr

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* ui: fix add iprange form, dedicate action visibility

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix adding, deleting ipv6 range

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix failing test

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix missing destination cidr in ipv6 firewall

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix ipv6 nftables rules

Allow storing linger IPv6 CIDRs in DB
Specify all port range for TC{, UDP protocol rules withot ports
Fix adding nft rules by creating chains first

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix icmpv6 type, code

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix icmp type, code

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* test: add more for ipv6 network

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* add warning message for egress policy in ipv6 fw rule

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* ui,server: update ipv6 vlan range

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* subnet operations inside transaction

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* server: persistent public IPv6 for network

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* ui: fix action alignment

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix vpc acl for tiers

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix removing network placeholder nic

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix acl rules for ip version

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix placeholder nic and nd-neighbor block issue

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* test for redundant nw

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix ping

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* systemvm: uprgade to debian 11.3.0

* ipv6: enable ipv6 in sysctl config in bootstrap.sh

* VR: fix KeyError: 'nic_ip6_cidr'

* build fix for latest event changes

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.kumar@shapeblue.com>
Co-authored-by: Wei Zhou <weizhou@apache.org>
Co-authored-by: dahn <daan.hoogland@gmail.com>
3 weeks agoremove superfluent counter and fix log message (#6313)
dahn [Tue, 26 Apr 2022 00:58:41 +0000 (02:58 +0200)] 
remove superfluent counter and fix log message (#6313)

* remove superfluent counter and fix log message

* Apply suggestions from code review

Co-authored-by: Pearl Dsilva <pearl1594@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Pearl Dsilva <pearl1594@gmail.com>
3 weeks agofix the issue of waring when building (#6311)
Hoang Nguyen [Mon, 25 Apr 2022 12:14:17 +0000 (19:14 +0700)] 
fix the issue of waring when building (#6311)

3 weeks agoFixes InfraMammary screen not display when at least one section doesn't meet the...
Hoang Nguyen [Mon, 25 Apr 2022 12:07:22 +0000 (19:07 +0700)] 
Fixes InfraMammary screen not display when at least one section doesn't meet the display condition (#6312)

3 weeks agoschema,server,api: events improvement (#5997)
Abhishek Kumar [Mon, 25 Apr 2022 12:05:17 +0000 (17:35 +0530)] 
schema,server,api: events improvement (#5997)

* schema,server,api: events improvement

Add resource ID and resource type to event.

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* wip

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* refactor resourcetype association with API class

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* add resource anme to the response

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* changes

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* test

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* more tests

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* new line

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* add resource test

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* changes

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* smoke test for events resource

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* changes

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* ui improvements

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* refactor

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* api,ui: add support for listing events for a resource

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* since key

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* tests and permission changes

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* missing test

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* events for domain

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* improvements

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* add missing license

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* ui: fix js console errors

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* sort enumeration

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix event resource for vpc

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* feedback changes

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix order

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* events with parent resource

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* missing UI labels

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* donot call cmd resource methods before dispatch

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* add restore vm to procedure

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* add missing imports

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* resource details for more events

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* add test for changes

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* more test, license fix

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* wrong merge fix

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
* fix for more event types

Signed-off-by: Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.mrt22@gmail.com>
3 weeks agoUI: Fix upload resource icon button (#6309)
Nicolas Vazquez [Sat, 23 Apr 2022 10:18:17 +0000 (07:18 -0300)] 
UI: Fix upload resource icon button (#6309)

3 weeks agoUI: Fix Usage Server stats date display (#6308)
Nicolas Vazquez [Sat, 23 Apr 2022 06:38:15 +0000 (03:38 -0300)] 
UI: Fix Usage Server stats date display (#6308)

3 weeks agoMerge branch '4.16'
nvazquez [Sat, 23 Apr 2022 04:21:51 +0000 (01:21 -0300)] 
Merge branch '4.16'

3 weeks agoserver: do not display 'Default Egress Policy' for vpc tiers (#6301)
Wei Zhou [Sat, 23 Apr 2022 04:19:04 +0000 (06:19 +0200)] 
server: do not display 'Default Egress Policy' for vpc tiers (#6301)

3 weeks agoFix upload volume format (#6297)
Nicolas Vazquez [Fri, 22 Apr 2022 20:19:30 +0000 (17:19 -0300)] 
Fix upload volume format (#6297)

3 weeks agoxen: Fix volume snapshot deletion when it has child snapshots (#6296)
Pearl Dsilva [Fri, 22 Apr 2022 17:36:08 +0000 (23:06 +0530)] 
xen: Fix volume snapshot deletion when it has child snapshots (#6296)

3 weeks agoserver: fix NPE in travis and merge #6305 (#6303)
Wei Zhou [Fri, 22 Apr 2022 14:52:07 +0000 (16:52 +0200)] 
server: fix NPE in travis and merge #6305 (#6303)

* server: fix NPE in travis

* Fix travis test failures

Co-authored-by: Pearl Dsilva <pearl1594@gmail.com>
3 weeks agoKVM: Enable SSL if keystore exists (#6200)
Wei Zhou [Fri, 22 Apr 2022 14:51:21 +0000 (16:51 +0200)] 
KVM: Enable SSL if keystore exists (#6200)

* KVM: Enable SSL if keystore exists

* Update #6200: add logs if no passphrase or no keystore

3 weeks agoDB: fix duplicated changes in schema-41610to41700.sql (#6306)
Wei Zhou [Fri, 22 Apr 2022 13:31:33 +0000 (15:31 +0200)] 
DB: fix duplicated changes in schema-41610to41700.sql (#6306)

3 weeks agoFix VM stats inconsistencies (#6245)
JoaoJandre [Fri, 22 Apr 2022 11:52:57 +0000 (08:52 -0300)] 
Fix VM stats inconsistencies (#6245)

* Fix VM stats inconsistencies

* Address reviews

* Address review

Co-authored-by: João Paraquetti <joao@scclouds.com.br>
Co-authored-by: Joao <JoaoJandre@gitlab.com>
3 weeks agoMshost stats (#5588)
dahn [Fri, 22 Apr 2022 11:48:19 +0000 (13:48 +0200)] 
Mshost stats (#5588)

* ms stats thread added

* initial data collection for management server

* empty list management server metrics command

* bean copy into MS metrics object

* ms status VO

* further API and DB plumbing

* minimal metrics response in API

* remove commented, refactor data collection plumbing

* javadocs

* surpress stacktrace on expected error

* update status experiment

* ms status publish framework added

* review comment addressed

* static data to DB and API, /proc/ reading

* addressing review comments

* ui for ms details

* small ui adjustment

* beanCopy

* agentcount response and system parameter

* labels

* package-lock

* add version strings to regular list API

* add shutdown time to DB

* add last start and last stop to regular list response

* distro info in regular response/session  count added

* metrics as details

* add heap used and remove details map

* thread-statusses

* move db upgrade to 4.17

* sysmem

* procmem

* ui demo comments applied

* javadoc

* get conf and log file locations

* loginfo

* cpuLoadStats

* no.remote

* extra spaces removed

* clusterlistener

* add unit to kb value

* revert accidental rename

* silly fqcn removed

* get mem info from bean is possible

* refactor long sequence for readability

* registerListener

* listUsageMetrics and isDbLocal

* rats

* local usage and db or not

* minimal listDbMetrics

* db vars and stats

* cleanup and #queries queried

* db stats calculation

* rat

* remove list response wrapper from sinlge details-lists responses

* rudimentary metrics view

* metrics table cleanup

* table makeup, collection dates

* move component to appropriate location

* capitalisation removed

* rebase error resolved

* rename deamon to daemon

* small style comments applied

* another merge issue

* naming comments and boot time

* stop/start prefixed with server

* layout-fix

* listMSMetrics test and test refactor

* usage metrics test

* db metrics test

* extra validations

* Update ui/public/locales/en.json

Co-authored-by: sureshanaparti <12028987+sureshanaparti@users.noreply.github.com>
* descriptions of loadaverages and replica's

* collection time on top

* cpu load on metrics overview

* DbStatsCollection

* some parameter description texts

* labels adjusted

* new output 'kernelversion' and log info cleanup

* labels

* Update api/src/main/java/com/cloud/server/ManagementServerHostStats.java

Co-authored-by: sureshanaparti <12028987+sureshanaparti@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update plugins/metrics/src/main/java/org/apache/cloudstack/response/DbMetricsResponse.java

Co-authored-by: sureshanaparti <12028987+sureshanaparti@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update framework/cluster/src/main/java/com/cloud/cluster/dao/ManagementServerHostDao.java

Co-authored-by: Rodrigo D. Lopez <19981369+RodrigoDLopez@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update framework/cluster/src/main/java/com/cloud/cluster/ClusterManager.java

Co-authored-by: Rodrigo D. Lopez <19981369+RodrigoDLopez@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update api/src/main/java/org/apache/cloudstack/api/response/ManagementServerResponse.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update api/src/main/java/org/apache/cloudstack/api/response/ManagementServerResponse.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update engine/schema/src/main/java/com/cloud/host/dao/HostDao.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update framework/cluster/src/main/java/com/cloud/cluster/ClusterManager.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update framework/cluster/src/main/java/com/cloud/cluster/ClusterManager.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update server/src/main/java/com/cloud/server/StatsCollector.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update framework/cluster/src/main/java/com/cloud/cluster/ClusterManager.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update framework/cluster/src/main/java/com/cloud/cluster/ClusterManager.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update framework/cluster/src/main/java/com/cloud/cluster/dao/ManagementServerHostDao.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update plugins/metrics/src/main/java/org/apache/cloudstack/metrics/MetricsServiceImpl.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update plugins/metrics/src/main/java/org/apache/cloudstack/metrics/MetricsServiceImpl.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update plugins/metrics/src/main/java/org/apache/cloudstack/metrics/MetricsServiceImpl.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update plugins/metrics/src/main/java/org/apache/cloudstack/metrics/MetricsServiceImpl.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update plugins/metrics/src/main/java/org/apache/cloudstack/metrics/MetricsServiceImpl.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update plugins/metrics/src/main/java/org/apache/cloudstack/metrics/MetricsServiceImpl.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update plugins/metrics/src/main/java/org/apache/cloudstack/metrics/MetricsServiceImpl.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update plugins/metrics/src/main/java/org/apache/cloudstack/metrics/MetricsServiceImpl.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update plugins/metrics/src/main/java/org/apache/cloudstack/metrics/MetricsServiceImpl.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update plugins/metrics/src/main/java/org/apache/cloudstack/metrics/MetricsServiceImpl.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update plugins/metrics/src/main/java/org/apache/cloudstack/metrics/MetricsServiceImpl.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update plugins/metrics/src/main/java/org/apache/cloudstack/metrics/MetricsServiceImpl.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update plugins/metrics/src/main/java/org/apache/cloudstack/metrics/MetricsServiceImpl.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update server/src/main/java/com/cloud/server/StatsCollector.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update server/src/main/java/com/cloud/server/StatsCollector.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update server/src/main/java/com/cloud/server/StatsCollector.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* Update plugins/metrics/src/main/java/org/apache/cloudstack/metrics/MetricsServiceImpl.java

* Update plugins/metrics/src/main/java/org/apache/cloudstack/metrics/MetricsServiceImpl.java

* some (more) refactorring suggestions applied

* human readable memory sizes

* rat

* actual collection time instead of query time, improved descriptions

* merge errors fixed

* optional metric values

* javadoc and logging

* names of jmx vars have changed

* vue3-compatibility

* new output parameter type

* lower retention default

* vue3 fixes

* polish comments

* polish comments 2, the reckoning

* note on usage servers

* merge conflict errors

* pollish

* conditional assertion to deal with simulator restart

Co-authored-by: Daan Hoogland <dahn@onecht.net>
Co-authored-by: sureshanaparti <12028987+sureshanaparti@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Rodrigo D. Lopez <19981369+RodrigoDLopez@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
3 weeks agoUI: fix netmask is not passed to api when create share network (#6300)
Wei Zhou [Fri, 22 Apr 2022 11:35:49 +0000 (13:35 +0200)] 
UI: fix netmask is not passed to api when create share network (#6300)

3 weeks agoui: Toggle Theme to default(light) on login (#6299)
Pearl Dsilva [Fri, 22 Apr 2022 11:04:18 +0000 (16:34 +0530)] 
ui: Toggle Theme to default(light) on login (#6299)

3 weeks agoAdded attach and detach features to UI for ROOT disks as well as deviceID for ROOT...
Bryan Lima [Fri, 22 Apr 2022 02:28:42 +0000 (23:28 -0300)] 
Added attach and detach features to UI for ROOT disks as well as deviceID for ROOT and DATADISK (#6201)

3 weeks agoAdded configuration and Integration test to restrict public template … (#4774)
Sina Kashipazha [Fri, 22 Apr 2022 02:10:21 +0000 (04:10 +0200)] 
Added configuration and Integration test to restrict public template … (#4774)

* Added configuration and Integration test to restrict public template access.

* Move settings to domain.

* Updated integration test.

* Changed Config key's name and description.

* Justified the variable names and removed white spaces.

* Added configuration and Integration test to restrict public template access.

* Move settings to domain.

* Changed Config key's name and description.

* Justified the variable names and removed white spaces.

* Moved configuration to domain scope.

* Added integration test to travis.

* Updated the configuration's name and description.

* Extracted public template check to a separate method.

* Fixed rebase issue.

* Apply tear down changes.

* Update .travis.yml to remove the component test

The test needs to be updated to use the new configuration name

Co-authored-by: Wei Zhou <weizhou@apache.org>
4 weeks agoSystemVM optimizations (#5831)
Pearl Dsilva [Thu, 21 Apr 2022 16:40:19 +0000 (22:10 +0530)] 
SystemVM optimizations (#5831)

* Support for live patching systemVMs and deprecating systemVM.iso. Includes:
- fix systemVM template version
- Include agent.zip, cloud-scripts.tgz to the commons package
- Support for live-patching systemVMs - CPVM, SSVM, Routers
- Fix Unit test
- Remove systemvm.iso dependency

* The following commit:
- refactors logic added to support SystemVM deployment on KVM
- Adds support to copy specific files (required for patching) to the hosts on Xenserver
- Modifies vmops method - createFileInDomr to take cleanup param
- Adds configuratble sleep param to CitrixResourceBase::connect() used to verify if telnet to specifc port is possible (if sleep is 0, then default to _sleep = 10000ms)
- Adds Command/Answer for patch systemVMs on XenServer/Xcp

* - Support to patch SystemVMs - VMWare
- Remove attaching systemvm.iso to systemVMs
- Modify / Refactor VMware start command to copy patch related files to the systemvms
- cleanup

* Commit comprises of:
- remove docker from systemvm template - use containerd as container runtime
- update create-k8s-binaries script to use ctr for all docker operations
- Update userdata sent to the k8s nodes
- update cksnode script, run during patching of the cks/k8s nodes

* Add ssh to k8s nodes details in the Access tab on the UI

* test

* Refactor ca/cert patching logic

* Commit comprises of the following changes:
- Use restart network/VPC API to patch routers
- use livePatch API support patching of only cpvm/ssvm
- add timeout to the keystore setup/import script

* remove all references of systemvm.iso

* Fix keystore-cert-import invocation + refactor cert timeout in CP/SS VMs

* fix script timeout

* Refactor cert patching for systemVMs + update keystore-cert-import script + patch-sysvms script + remove patchSysvmCommand from networkelementcommand

* remove commented code + change core user to cloud for cks nodes

* Update ownership of ssh directory

* NEED TO DISCUSS - add on the fly template conversion as an ExecStartPre action (systemd)

* Add UI changes + move changes from patch file to runcmd

* test: validate performance for template modification during seeding

* create vms folder in cloudstack-commons directory - debian rules

* remove logic for on the fly template convert + update k8s test

* fix syntax issue - causing issue with shared network tests

* Code cleanup

* refactor patching logic - certs

* move logic of fixing rootdiskcontroller from upgrade to kubernetes service

* add livepatch option to restart network & vpc

* smooth upgrade of cks clusters

* Support for live patching systemVMs and deprecating systemVM.iso. Includes:
- fix systemVM template version
- Include agent.zip, cloud-scripts.tgz to the commons package
- Support for live-patching systemVMs - CPVM, SSVM, Routers
- Fix Unit test
- Remove systemvm.iso dependency

* The following commit:
- refactors logic added to support SystemVM deployment on KVM
- Adds support to copy specific files (required for patching) to the hosts on Xenserver
- Modifies vmops method - createFileInDomr to take cleanup param
- Adds configuratble sleep param to CitrixResourceBase::connect() used to verify if telnet to specifc port is possible (if sleep is 0, then default to _sleep = 10000ms)
- Adds Command/Answer for patch systemVMs on XenServer/Xcp

* - Support to patch SystemVMs - VMWare
- Remove attaching systemvm.iso to systemVMs
- Modify / Refactor VMware start command to copy patch related files to the systemvms
- cleanup

* Commit comprises of:
- remove docker from systemvm template - use containerd as container runtime
- update create-k8s-binaries script to use ctr for all docker operations
- Update userdata sent to the k8s nodes
- update cksnode script, run during patching of the cks/k8s nodes

* Add ssh to k8s nodes details in the Access tab on the UI

* test

* Refactor ca/cert patching logic

* Commit comprises of the following changes:
- Use restart network/VPC API to patch routers
- use livePatch API support patching of only cpvm/ssvm
- add timeout to the keystore setup/import script

* remove all references of systemvm.iso

* Fix keystore-cert-import invocation + refactor cert timeout in CP/SS VMs

* fix script timeout

* Refactor cert patching for systemVMs + update keystore-cert-import script + patch-sysvms script + remove patchSysvmCommand from networkelementcommand

* remove commented code + change core user to cloud for cks nodes

* Update ownership of ssh directory

* NEED TO DISCUSS - add on the fly template conversion as an ExecStartPre action (systemd)

* Add UI changes + move changes from patch file to runcmd

* test: validate performance for template modification during seeding

* create vms folder in cloudstack-commons directory - debian rules

* remove logic for on the fly template convert + update k8s test

* fix syntax issue - causing issue with shared network tests

* Code cleanup

* add cgroup config for containerd

* add systemd config for kubelet

* add additional info during image registry config

* address comments

* add temp links of download.cloudstack.org

* address part of the comments

* address comments

* update containerd config - as version has upgraded to 1.5 from 1.4.12 in 4.17.0

* address comments - simplify

* fix vue3 related icon changes

* allow network commands when router template version is lower but is patched

* add internal LB to the list of routers to be patched on network restart with live patch

* add unit tests for API param validations and new helper utilities - file scp & checksum validations

* perform patching only for non-user i.e., system VMs

* add test to validate params

* remove unused import

* add column to domain_router to display software version and support networkrestart with livePatch from router view

* Requires upgrade column to consider package (cloud-scripts) checksum to identify if true/false

* use router software version instead of checksum

* show N/A if no software version reported i.e., in upgraded envs

* fix deb failure

* update pom to official links of systemVM template

4 weeks agofix mismatching between db uuids and custom attributes uuids (#5382)
DK101010 [Thu, 21 Apr 2022 13:37:40 +0000 (15:37 +0200)] 
fix mismatching between db uuids and custom attributes uuids (#5382)

* fix mismatching between db uuids and custom attributes uuids

during the datastore cluster creation, cloudstack could not
recognize the existing primary storage and create a new one because
uuid format not equal

* remove method call setUuid

* add upgrade step to fix faulty pool uuids

* adapt method to transform uuid each time

* extract error msg

* rm unused import

* add exception to log error as parameter

* adapt sql to fetch wrong uuids

* rm spaces

* move upgrade code to Upgrade41610to41700

Co-authored-by: DK101010 <dirk.klahre@itelligence.de>
4 weeks agoFix: Prevent NPE on disk offering search while listing VMs (#6287)
Nicolas Vazquez [Wed, 20 Apr 2022 14:11:40 +0000 (11:11 -0300)] 
Fix: Prevent NPE on disk offering search while listing VMs (#6287)

4 weeks agoUI: hide Virtual Routers tab for domain admins (#6289)
Wei Zhou [Wed, 20 Apr 2022 14:00:20 +0000 (16:00 +0200)] 
UI: hide Virtual Routers tab for domain admins (#6289)

4 weeks agoui: Fix Internal LB LB rule column and missing translation (#6288)
Pearl Dsilva [Wed, 20 Apr 2022 13:33:43 +0000 (19:03 +0530)] 
ui: Fix Internal LB LB rule column and missing translation (#6288)

4 weeks agoUI: checksum field is optional for direct-download templates on kvm (#6290)
Wei Zhou [Wed, 20 Apr 2022 13:28:12 +0000 (15:28 +0200)] 
UI: checksum field is optional for direct-download templates on kvm (#6290)

4 weeks ago.github: fix coverage issue, don't kick pkging automatically
Rohit Yadav [Wed, 20 Apr 2022 11:07:32 +0000 (16:37 +0530)] 
.github: fix coverage issue, don't kick pkging automatically

Signed-off-by: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
4 weeks agoFeat/add vdisk UUID to list volume (#5848)
DK101010 [Wed, 20 Apr 2022 02:34:09 +0000 (04:34 +0200)] 
Feat/add vdisk UUID to list volume (#5848)

* get vdisk uuid from vcenter and store it into database

* add vdisk uuid as external_uuid to listVolume response

* add sql upgrade file

* Update vmware-base/src/main/java/com/cloud/hypervisor/vmware/mo/VirtualMachineMO.java

Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
* update sql add column external_uuid

* Update server/src/main/java/com/cloud/storage/VolumeApiServiceImpl.java

Co-authored-by: Wei Zhou <weizhou@apache.org>
* adapt param description for externalUuid

* add 'idempotent column add' to create external_uuid col

* rename method to getExternalDiskUUID

* remove line disk_offering.system_use

Co-authored-by: DK101010 <dirk.klahre@itelligence.de>
Co-authored-by: Daniel Augusto Veronezi Salvador <38945620+GutoVeronezi@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Wei Zhou <weizhou@apache.org>
4 weeks agoui: Fix bulk deletion of ssh key pairs (#6286)
Pearl Dsilva [Wed, 20 Apr 2022 01:47:59 +0000 (07:17 +0530)] 
ui: Fix bulk deletion of ssh key pairs (#6286)

4 weeks agoAllow users to view reserved System VM IPs, if they're already allocated to user...
SadiJr [Tue, 19 Apr 2022 21:15:15 +0000 (18:15 -0300)] 
Allow users to view reserved System VM IPs, if they're already allocated to user (#5902)

* Allow users to view reserved system VM IPs, if this IPs are already allocated to any user VM

* Fix checkstyle

* Address reviews

* Address reviews

* Apply @weizhouapache changes

Credits to @weizhouapache, and my sincere thanks for the help.

Co-authored-by: SadiJr <sadi@scclouds.com.br>
Co-authored-by: SadiJr <17a0db2854@firemailbox.club>
4 weeks agoMerge branch '4.16'
nvazquez [Tue, 19 Apr 2022 20:11:56 +0000 (17:11 -0300)] 
Merge branch '4.16'

4 weeks agoUpdated reset configuration, to return the updated config value in the response ...
Suresh Kumar Anaparti [Tue, 19 Apr 2022 20:07:51 +0000 (01:37 +0530)] 
Updated reset configuration, to return the updated config value in the response (#6284)

4 weeks agoNew feature: give access permission of networks to other accounts in same domain...
Wei Zhou [Tue, 19 Apr 2022 14:29:31 +0000 (16:29 +0200)] 
New feature: give access permission of networks to other accounts in same domain (#5769)

* Enhancement: create Shared networks and VPC private gateways by users

* UI bug fix: pass correct domainid in CreateSharedNetworkForm

* Update #5730: fix test failure with test_guest_vlan_range.py

* Update #5730: fix test failure with test_persistent_network.py

* Update #5730: Add since to new API commands and API parameters

* Update #5730: Get first physical network for VPC private gateway if other ways do not work

* Update #5730: code optimization (return !offering.isSpecifyVlan())

* Update #5730: fix hard-coded network offering id in test_pvlan.py

* Update #5730: skip access check on the network owner if the owner is ROOT/system

* Update #5730: overlap check on cidr/startip/endip

* Update #5730: add methods to get accountid/domainid of shared networks

* Update #5730: improve integration tests

* Update #5730: update as per GutoVeronezi's comments

* Network Sharing: give network access permission to other accounts within a domain

* network: update ip in lb/pf/dnat tables when update vm nic ip

* Update #5757: create 3 separated methods for DNAT/LB/PF update

* travis: install python3-setuptools

* Network Sharing: update integration test

* Update #5769: Remove NetworkPermission.Ops

* Update #5769: Update as per Daan's comments

* Update #5769: Update as per Suresh's comments

* Update #5769: fix UI bug that accounts/projects are not listed

* Update #5769: fix domain admin can deploy vm on L2 network of other users

* Update #5769: Remove method listPermittedNetworkIdsByDomains in NetworkPermissionDao

* Update #5769: Skip network operation permissions check for root admin

* UI: fix create Isolated/L2 network form

* Update #5730: fix create Shared network form

* Update #5769: fix domain admin can deploy vm on L2 network of other users

* test: fix test_storage_policy.py

* Update #5769: fix remove_nic in test_network_permissions.py

* Update #5769: extract some codes to a method

* Update #5769: fix add/remove nic by domain admin

* Update #5769: allow domain admin to enable/disable static nat and create port forwarding rules

* Update #5769: update integration test

* Update #5769: fix unit test AssignLoadBalancerTest.java

* Update #5769: allow normal users to share network permission to other users on UI

* Update #5769: fix small UI bug with label

* Update #5769: Support L2 network as associated network

* test: sleep 30s after restarting mgt server in test_kubernetes_supported_versions.py to fix test failures with test_secondary_storage.py

* Update #5784: revert part of changes in #2420

* Update #5757: invert if condition to reduce code indentation

* Update #5769: fix regular user cannot create L2 network

* Update #5769: Add associated nework id and name in private gateway response

* Update #5769: list networks by networkfilter=Account on UI

* Update #5769: fix ui issue when list private gateways or create shared network if no isolated networks

* Update #5769: fix vue ui warnings

* Update #5679: add BaseResponseWithAssociatedNetwork and extract method setResponseAssociatedNetworkInformation

* Update #5679: extract some methods in VpcManagerImpl.java

* Update #5679: Update smoke tests as per Daan's comments

* Update #5769: fix vpc with private gateways cannot be removed when remove an acount

* Update #5769: fix unit test failures after merging latest main

* Update #5769: fix schema-41610to41700.sql

* Update #5769: fix Request failed due to empty network offering list on UI

* Update #5769: Throw exception when account is not found by name

* Update #5769: display a warning message if network offering list is empty

* Update #5769: fix an UI bug caused by previous commit b286cb76774e301d15cf2b3b6ea316eaa306018f

* Update #5769: fix UI bugs due to vue3 merge

* Update #5769: fix issue due to account type refactoring

* Update #5769: fix ui bugs due to vue3

* Update #5769: fix issue due to vue3 upgrade

* Update #5769: fix issue due to vue3 upgrade part 2

* Update #5769: fix issue due to vue3 upgrade part 3

* Update #5769: highlight default scope when create shared network on UI

* Update #5769: fix domain list is not loaded on UI

* Update #5769: fix restart/delete shared network by normal users

* Update #5769: fix restart domain-scope shared network by domain admin

* Update #5769: fix 3 UI bugs (1) double networks in list; (2) icon of first items in list; (3) account/project autoselect

* Update #5769: fix 2 ui bugs; (1) selected project is not changed when change domain; (2) no network should be selected by default

* Update #5769: fix update shared networks by domain admin/regular user

* Update #5769: fix Flicking warning message about the empty network offerings

* Update #5769: display associated network name in shared network info card

* Update #5769: fix create private gateway form

* Update #5769: fix network lists in project view

* Update #5769: fix duplicated networks in network dropdown

* Update #5769: fix failed to create shared network if associated L2 network is Setup

* Update #5769: check AccessType.OperateEntry on network in its implementation

* Revert "Update #5769: check AccessType.OperateEntry on network in its implementation"

This reverts commit c42c489e5bb26e2c780ac1be79bc8ca299a23f6e.

* Update #5769: fix keyword search in list guest vlans

4 weeks agoMerge branch '4.16'
nvazquez [Tue, 19 Apr 2022 12:49:21 +0000 (09:49 -0300)] 
Merge branch '4.16'

4 weeks agoUI: Fix custom unconstrained for a zone does not show CPU speed (#6285)
Nicolas Vazquez [Tue, 19 Apr 2022 12:48:26 +0000 (09:48 -0300)] 
UI: Fix custom unconstrained for a zone does not show CPU speed (#6285)

4 weeks agoui: remove mandatory rule on root disk controller field while registering / updating...
Pearl Dsilva [Tue, 19 Apr 2022 11:49:38 +0000 (17:19 +0530)] 
ui: remove mandatory rule on root disk controller field while registering / updating a template (#6279)

4 weeks agoUpdated SAML2 auth sessionkey cookie path (#6149)
Leo [Mon, 18 Apr 2022 11:46:20 +0000 (05:46 -0600)] 
Updated SAML2 auth sessionkey cookie path (#6149)

This change will set the sessionkey under the /client/api path. This commit should prevent duplicate sessionkey cookies from being set on both /client (incorrect) and /client/api (correct). Prior to this commit, the /client version was being set while the /client/api version remained unchanged with an invalid sessionkey. As a result, subsequent requests after the SAML2 authentication would immediately fail with an invalid session and results in the user being logged out.

The sessionkey is now set explicitly for the /client/api path which should fix this issue, regardless of the SSO URL and path that's being used.

4 weeks ago.github: detect and kick packaging jobs
Rohit Yadav [Mon, 18 Apr 2022 11:34:44 +0000 (17:04 +0530)] 
.github: detect and kick packaging jobs

Signed-off-by: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
4 weeks ago.github: use event specific sha and base_sha for comparing changes
Rohit Yadav [Mon, 18 Apr 2022 10:01:20 +0000 (15:31 +0530)] 
.github: use event specific sha and base_sha for comparing changes

Signed-off-by: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>